Online Education Center
Welcome to our Online Education Center!
Here you will find videos and demos on a wide range of our electronic services as well as educational videos.
Use the following links to jump right to the video you want to see:
- Online Banking
- Online Billpay
- uChoose Debit Card Rewards
- SLVFB Mobile Banking
- SLVFB Mobile Deposit
- EMV Chip Cards
- FDIC Insurance
- Identity Theft Prevention
- Safe and Secure
- Check all your account balances
- Pay bills and make transfers to people
- View real-time account balances, check images and history
- 24-hour access to checking, loans and CDs
- Export history to financial software or spreadsheets
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Request stop payments
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends and Family. All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it’s due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
Online Billpay – Interactive Demo Click here to try out our interactive Online Billpay demo!
- Our debit card earns points! Every purchase made with your SLVFB debit card earns points towards the reward of our choice, including cash!
- Redeeming your points is easy! Visit uChooseRewards.com anytime to track and redeem your points.
- Choose your reward! There are thousands of reward options including merchandise, travel, event tickets, merchant gift cards, cash, and much more.
- Earn bonus points! Visit uChooseRewards.com to find out which retailers are currently offering bonus point incentives.
- Protect environment – Go Green! Reduce paper and greenhouse emissions
- Very secure – Most cases of Identity Theft happen through the mail with improperly discarded paper. eStatements are recommended by experts to better protect your information
- Fast – You no longer have to wait for the Post Office to deliver your statements
- Convenient – Store your estatements electronically for as long as you need. You won’t need to dig through those stacks of paper you’ve been meaning to file away. Plus they are accessible 24 hours a day!
- Checking accounts
- Savings accounts
- Money market deposit accounts
- Certificates of deposit
FDIC insurance does not cover other financial products and services that banks may offer, such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, life insurance policies, annuities or securities. The standard insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each account ownership category. Have more questions about FDIC Insurance? Please contact us, we are happy to assist! FDIC Resources: FDIC.gov/EDIE – Insurance Coverage Calculator