Want to enroll for the new Mobile Banking App? Click Here.
Have Questions about the new Mobile Banking App? Click Here.
Watch our Mobile Banking Video:
Manage your SLVFB accounts with these other great features:
- Mobile Check Deposit – Save a trip to SLVFB by snapping a picture of your check and making deposits through your phone. Watch the video here!
- Mobile Card Control – Control your debit card limits, vacation travel times, or even turn off your card! Click Here to learn more!
- Bill Pay – Now you can manage all your Bill Pay bills through the mobile app. Click here to see how!
- Mobile Banking Options for all your mobile devices – Smart phones, Tablets, Devices that can access the Internet, or Devices that can send and receive SMS(Text) messages.
- Text Message Banking – Use SMS messages to get your balances and history on all of your accounts. Click here to learn more about Text Message Banking.
- Account Balances – See all of your balances at a glance.
- Account History – See all of your account transactions; including looking at check images.
- Transfer between accounts or make your loan payments – Transfer money to another account or make your loan payment.
- Person to Person Transfers – Transfer money electronically to another Person without the need to share private account information! Need to split a dinner bill? Or need to send money to family? Use Popmoney!
- Mobile Alerts – Receive alerts through your mobile device. Has a check cleared? Is your balance running low? Did a transaction greater than $500.00 post to my account? Mobile alerts will let you know!
- Instant Balance – This opt in feature allows you to only see your account balances at a quick glance without needing to sign in. (To view account history or to make a payment / transfer you will need to sign in like normal). Click here to learn how to set up Instant Balance.
- Mobile Banking for Businesses – Manage your business accounts on the go.
- Fingerprint Login – Quickly login to SLVFB Mobile Banking with a touch of a finger (only on fingerprint enabled devices)